Non-Residential Fellowship Program – Apply
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Under normal circumstances, and whenever possible, applicants will be notified within six weeks of application. They should be submitted in either pdf or Word format to email@example.com with “Non-Residential Fellowship Application” in the subject line of the email. The application will consist of three parts:
- A proposal narrative (1500 words maximum). The narrative should include the following information:
- The goals of the project;
- How these goals address those of the IHPD project;
- How the goals will be pursued;
- The plan for publication or production, including the expected venues for either;
- The expected outputs or deliverables;
- The project timeline.
- A CV
- Two letters of recommendation that speak to the quality and feasibility of the proposed project and its potential public impact. It is the applicant’s responsibility to contact these references; letters should be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.